Fall and Christmas 2005
- 10/14/2005 – Rumor has it my first complete sentence was “I
dropped the baby” I had taken my girlfriends baby when we were riding in
the car and dropped it out of my car seat and uttered my first complete sentence.
Not a good sign for the new sibling on the way in April.
- Nov. 2005 – I am saying 2 word sentences such as “Da Da
Gone” and “ Go Nite”
- Of course my first 3 word sentence was “Go Away Ma”
- I watch football with Ma and Da and yell “Go Ball!” and “Touchdown!”
Funny things I do:
- Put my Hippo in the washer when he is dirty and stinky.
- Line my crayons up at school and throw a fit if I get 2
crayons the same color.
- When I wake up, I get my Hippo, get my slippers, close all
the doors to the rooms upstairs and go into Ma and Da’s room and stand by
the bed with my stuff til they wake up (not hard for them with all the
door closing I do).
- I pull a bar stool around to sit at the kitchen counter. Of
course, if you flip up the edge of the rug you have to straighten it.
- I put my empty sippy cups in the sink.
- I clean up all my bath toys and put them in the toy basket
then let the stopper out when I am done playing in the tub and ready for
- I love to help with the laundry and take out the trash. I’ll
even help Ma cook if she’ll let me.
- I actually pee’d in my own face! I was sitting in the
tub and I am just starting to feel the ‘urge’ when I need to go so I
reached down there to pull on it and see what that ‘urge’ was and pee’d
right in my own face! Ha Ha!
Funny story about the new baby (we call her Itty Bitty):
When Ma got to about 7 months pregnant she started showing
her belly and telling Quin that his baby sister was in there. He rubbed her
belly and said “Baby!” then ran around the coffee table, pulled up his shirt,
poked out his stomach and pointed to it and said “My Baby!”